- Incomplete or illegible registration forms will not be processed
- Date for Interaction / written test will be given at the time of submission of the registration
- Registration fee will not be refunded
- Registration does not confirm admission. It is subject to qualifying in admission test / interaction and also availability of seats.
Admissions OpenAcademic year 2024-25
Applications for Nursery to Class 9 are closed.Last date for issuance of application form for Class 11 is Wednesday, 22nd November 2023.
AGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR 2024 - 2025
Registration for Class 11 (2024-25)
Child born between - 1/06/2020 & 31/05/2021
View Application Status
Check Application Status
ADMISSIONS OPEN for Class XI Session 2024-25 (Science & Commerce stream)
- Admissions are based on the entrance test results . Entrance test is conducted for English , 2nd language and mathematics.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
Combinations for Science Stream:
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science (PCMC)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology (PCMB)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science (PCBC)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Informatics Practices (PCMI)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Informatics Practices (PCBI)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physical Education (PCMPE)
Combinations for Commerce Stream:
- Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies & Accountancy (MEBA)
- Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Studies & Accountancy (EEBA)
- Informatics Practices, Economics, Business Studies & Accountancy (IEBA)
- Physical Education, Economics, Business Studies & Accountancy (PEBA)
- Those desirous of applying for Transfer Certificate should pay Rs.100/-. The T.C.format is available at the school office.
- Fill and Submit the same on or before 31st March.
- TC will be issued only after four working days after the submission of the filled in TC Format and a No Due Receipt from the Library / Lab
- In case of any withdrawal after the last date of payment of fees , Administrative Charges will be levied
- In case of any withdrawal between 1st April and before the session starts , 10% of the annual fee will be forfeited
- If a pupil leaves during 1st term ie,. on or before 30th September , 60% of the Annual Fee will be forfeited
- If a pupil leaves during 2nd Term, entire Annual Fee will be forfeited.
- Fee should be paid through Demand Draft only in favour of `Sindhi High School, Hebbal, before the last date mentioned.
- Late fee of Rs.50/- per day will be charged in case the fees is not paid within the stipulated time. Beyond the stipulated time re-admission fee of Rs./ 1500- will be charged along with late fees for the next 10days. After that the name will be removed from the rolls.
- No leave of absence is granted without prior permission of the Principal.
- For any leave of absence
- For less than 3 days – a proper leave application should be submitted in writing to the Class Teacher by the parent on a plain sheet of paper.
- For 3 days or more – a proper leave application should be submitted to Principal seeking permission.
- Leave of absence due to illness: written application should be submitted to Principal along with medical certificate. Students suffering from contagious / infectious disease are not allowed to attend school till a fitness certificate duly signed by a doctor is submitted.
- Unsanctioned & unexplained leave of absence for more than 6 days will result in removal of name from the rolls. Re-admission will be granted only at the discretion of the Principal.
- Attendance on the re-opening day and last day of the term is compulsory. A penalty of Rs.100/- will be levied on students who do not attend class on re-opening day or last day of the term. A fine of Rs.20/- will be collected for the subsequent days.
- Parents are requested to plan their holidays as per the school calendar.
- Programmes/Holiday schedule/Rules/Tests/Exsiams/Assessments are subject to change at the discretion of the School Management.
3 Periodic Tests and 2 Term Exams for Classes III – X
2 Unit Tests & 3 Exams for classes XI & XII
- Minimum attendance required is 90%
- Minimum pass %age in all tests and examination / each subject is 40%
- Students will be assessed continuously. Following is the weightage given to various assessments.
- Regular worksheets for classes I & II
- Class XI students have to secure at least 40% marks in all the subjects to be promoted to Class XII.
- Absentees during Examination would be considered failed unless school is satisfied with the reason of absence.
- School will not re-examine students who miss the exam/activity sheets.
- If a student fails in the same class for 2 consecutive years, its obligatory for the parent to withdraw the student.
- Decision of the Promotion Committee will be final and binding.
- Parents are requested to ensure that birthday celebration of their child is confined to his/her class mates.
- A packet of toffees may be sent with the student. Cake cutting and distributions of gifts is not allowed. Distribution of sweets/gifts to students and teachers is strictly prohibited.
- Children are allowed to wear decent civil clothes on their birthdays.